Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Weekend!

What a crazy weekend we just had! I was in Zanesville Friday & Saturday for my grandpa's 75th birthday. It was fun, and we got to see a lot of family that we never see. Yesterday was Abbie's first birthday! Crazy!!! It makes me realize how soon Evelyn is going to be celebrating a birthday.


Speaking of which, Saturday Evelyn was 5 months old! Can you believe it? She is the most fun, silly, smart, beautiful, loving baby. She enjoys laughing, rolling, eating, smiling, pinching, biting, drooling, kicking & tooting. Here she is!


My life is truly blessed right now. I have an interview tomorrow night for a nanny job, and then another one Wednesday. We also just found out that Ben might be able to be the Manager of the community we live in, so our rent will probably be free! God is providing in ways I could not have imagained. He is faithful to complete the work He started in me. What a mighty God we serve.


On another note, my sister had an accident at worked today, and she cut her head. She has a concussion and she had to get 7 staples. So, be praying for her...


Well, I think that is all for now. Peace <3

No comments: