Thursday, October 9, 2008

Photo Shoots, Apple Orchards & Ambulances <3

So I have had a busy few weeks. A couple Sunday's ago, we had a girl from our church do a family photo shoot. It was great, and are definitely the best pictures we have ever had!



Courtesy of Challen Brown Photography :)

Last Friday I went to an Apple Orchard with my mom and some friends. We had apple cider and cookies and picked apples. It was kinda chilly, but it felt like Fall...So I loved it!
Afterwards, we went to Olive Garden for lunch, and after we finished eating, my 3 year old neice, Ellie, had a scary episode of some sort, where she was unconscious for a while and complained of her feet tingling?!?! We had to call the squad and it was a big ordeal! As far as they know, she is fine, but it was definitely very strange...I am continually praying that it will never happen again, or that God will show us if it is something more serious.


*Here is Ellie*
As far as the rest of our life goes...well, Ben is still seeking another job, and I am still searching for nanny opportunities. I have been amazed at how God always comes through just in time, so we just keep trusting! Well, I am off to bed. Goodnight :)

<3>

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Your family pictures did come out really good! And your trip to the apple orchard sounds like so much fun! Now you can make all sorts of yummy apple recipes!