Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Power Outages & Sick Babies!

So...we had an insane windstorm from Hurrican Ike, and now everything is without power! Ben has not had work for 2 days because the center has no power...300,000 people in Franklin county are without power. My parents roof is a mess and there are whole trees down everywhere. Thankfully, we actually do have power (since I am on here, lol!).

Evelyn has a cold. We have all shared it in the family. Ben had it, then Evelyn and me! This is the second cold of her life, and the poor thing is miserable. She can't breathe out of her nose...it's sad :(

I am still looking for job...I keep finding these amazing opporutnites, and the family will contact me and then it seems for one reason or another it never works out for one of us. I know that God is control, and we have to just keep trusting.

There is a God who loves me
Who wraps me in His arms

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for Power...

Ellie was really sick today - she woke up at 8:00am and then went back to sleep at 8:30am and then slept until 1 pm... She had a slight fever and she complained that her throat hurt... I'm not sure whats going on- I'm keeping an eye on her though.