Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rescue Me!

So, our house is a sauna...Our central air is broken. Someone is supposed to be coming this morning to fix it....but for now, it is a sauna. Isn't crazy how these things happen? Last week it was beautiful weather, in the 70's...but now that our air is broken, yesterday was 98 degrees not including humidity!



It seems like things just keep going wrong in my life. Ben and I feel like we can never get ahead. I know that God is in control, and that He never gives us more than we can handle. But sometimes I wanna say, "God, I know I CAN handle this, but I don't really WANT to!" I suppose it doesn't work that way. He will be my rescuer, just in time...



Evelyn is amazing. She is officially sitting up on her own now, and ate her very first bite of baby food this week! At first she didn't like it:


But she eventually came around...


So here is the cry of my heart...


I need you Jesus, to come to my resuce

Where else can I go?

There's no other name by which I am saved

Shelter me with grace...I will follow You...

"Rescue" By Newsong



1 comment:

Sarah said...

adorable pictures. I know how you feel- that stinks on the rent. I just realized today that our phone is a month late... "Help God!"

Its gonna happen soon.